Sunday, August 31, 2008

.......

it's 11.32pm and i'm officially sick... sigh.. i just finished my computer programming homework which i'm really glad i got it done cause i've been putting it off the whole weekend.... hehe...
so anyway, it started off with a sorethroat... and i knew right away it was going to lead to a flu or rather as some people would like to put it, a cold... and after that comes the inevitable fever... i'm now at the flu/cold stage, waiting for the fever to sink it... hopefully it wouldn't... sigh... so much for wanting to enjoy my first weekend after a school week... i'm now at the computer lab not on my own computer.. i don't think i would ever blog from my own computer cause i would have too much to occupy myself with on my own computer that i wouldn't even be bored... haha and so i heard, fernie-bernie has a blog too... haha and i know ee ping and pin yin are extremely glad that i have a blog...haha... now all we have to do is wait for gim and paul to each have theirs respectively...haha oh well, i'm gonna shut down here and go look for my textbooks online... btw, Happy Merdeka Day! haha

3 comments:

PiGgY PiNg said...

of course glad la...
LOL
get well soon

littlemonster said...

haha... thanks... haha
oh and btw how do i add the chat box at the side?

PiGgY PiNg said...

http://www.cbox.ws/

register ya