Friday, August 29, 2008

.....

Here I am again, at work, bored out of my wits... i get off in another 45mins.... then it's shower and dinner time!!! woohoo!
sigh, i know i should be reading but i just can't get in the mood to do so... sigh.... and i'm having a sorethroat... i'm pretty sure i'm getting sick....oh well, sigh.....
sigh...sigh....sigh..............................................................................................................................................
40mins...............................................................................................................................................................
I've received a piece of news that I don't know if I should be happy about. A part of me wants to be happy but then a part of me knows that I shouldn't be.... sigh....dilemma....
ok so i tried reading and my eyelids just dropped! sigh
ok i'm getting off blogging now... it's making me sleepy too...

No comments: