Thursday, August 28, 2008

...

Almost done with the week! woohoo! yes you guessed it right... i'm working and am bored out of my wits which is why i'm blogging.... not that i don't have things to do.... i actually do have some reading that needs catching up on but just am not motivated to do so.... i have 50 mins left of work... hopefully the person relieving me will be 10 mins early so i can catch the caf before it closes... so hungry...if not tonight have to eat apple again...haha
my internet's working again so that's exciting... so this sunday is Merdeka Day.. the Malaysians here will be putting up a little celebration at another Uni close by together with the Malaysians there...cook some Malaysian dishes and get together....from 3-10pm... still deciding about whether i'm going or not....i'm reading and blogging at the same time.. and came across something interesting, "most professionals believe that people are products of how others treat them and of the messages others send them". i think this is fairly interesting... Do you agree that when someone throws you a nasty comment, that's how you feel about yourself and when someone praises you, you feel good about yourself and tend to be more confident?
so anyway, drifting away from topic as always.... Moving on... This day has been typical... classes... rushing here and day.. I almost missed my work time... I decided to take a nap before going to work and somehow my alarm didn't go off! or maybe i snoozed it in my subconscious mind or i just didn't hear it! Thank God a friend of mine called me 5 mins before work and asked that shouldn't i be at work, and i found out that i'm almost late! so i jumped out of bed and rushed to work.. thank God it's not too far... just 1 min walk... haha So, I guess I just wanna thank you, dear friend for calling me and interrupting my sleep... haha i was pretty sure i was having a nice dream when i was rudely awakened.... okie dokie... i probably should be getting back to my books....

No comments: