Thursday, September 4, 2008

.........

woohoo! working again... getting lazy again... not reading as i'm supposed to... haha Pauline started her class yesterday (Wednesday).. don't know when Gim will be back....should be back this week... I called Pauline and apparently she's at a friend's house and she said she'll call me back later... yea, you hear that.. "i'm at a friend's house. Can i call you back later?" haha.. see? that's how it is now... haha it's been a pretty gloomy day for me today... my emotions and head are all messed up, i don't know why... could be that it's the time of the month...i don't really know.... haha alright i'm gonna munch on my chocolate and possibly start studying... sigh... oh btw, i have a room mate already for those of you who knows that my room mate bailed out on me last minute... haha...

No comments: