Sunday, December 7, 2008

.....

I thought I'd take some time off my studying to update my pitiful blog a little bit...
Finals week is creeping up slowly but surely... actually faster than I thought it would but good news is one more week and the semester is over... for you STPM people out there.. CONGRATULATIONS ON A LONG 1 1/2 YR.. you guys did well and good... be proud of yourselves as I am very proud of you guys... Take this period before your doom's day arrives to enjoy a little break... spend time with family, friends (in town or back for holidays) ;) and enjoy Penang for people like Gim, Paul and myself that have to suffer the 'wonderful' American food.... :(
I heard about the reunion for 5 Science 1 and wish that I could be there... :( I'm sure Gim and Paul feels the same way.. Those that are in town, please try your best to make it... bowling sounds like fun.. maybe.. hehe.... oh yes, btw, go get a job you post-STPMers... just because you guys had a long year and a half, doesn't mean you guys can sit at home and shake your legs... :)
And yes, to confirm the rumor... We will be meeting up in Phoenix, Arizona for this Christmas break.... 2 weeks... short but it'll be good.. it'll be good to see both of them... maybe... i don't know :p haha... then after that it'll be back to school again.... I'm gonna make a public gratitude to Pauline Khoo for her kindness in requesting a shelter for all of us at her relative's place... so KAM XIA, PKPC.... hehe
ok.. this is the best I can do.. bed is calling out to me... until then.... peace out...
P.S. - All the best to all the college people that are having exams days before Christmas... ;)

No comments: