Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Eve

Technically, it's not my birthday yet cause i'm not born until at a later time... so, anyway, i just wanted to write about how well my day went... i finally got around to taking my Calculus test which i've been meaning to take for almost 6 mths and managed to get it out of the way... it's basically a test which if you pass, gives you credit for that class and you can skip that class and go on to the next level... so i'm excited and relieved that it's over and i passed... next would be my macroeconomics results that are back.... i did really good and i'm happy about it..... and i also got paid for helping a friend in my class study for a test tomorrow.. yes, test on my birthday... beat that... it's ok though... haha... and as for Gim and Paul, so sorry for not being able to answer your calls as i was studying but i promise to call you guys back tomorrow... and as for the rest of the people that wished me one way or another... thank you so much for remembering and keeping me in your hearts... it'll be a good birthday even though i'm away from home... i'm pretty sure cause God always provides.... thank you all once again and i'll put up a post for the real day!

No comments: